[dayton-oracle-organizers] Fw: Re: Group name - OraDayta

  • From: Howard V Carson <hcarson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:35:41 -0400

It "sounds" good to me.  I am concerned that we would
create confusion with any similar named organization.
We ought to ask the blessing of the DaytaOhio Project.
If they are unwilling to give permission then it's
probably not a good idea.

Howard V. Carson, WSMIS Support
Computer Sciences Corporation
(937) 320-6520
“Lead, follow, or get out of the way.” - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise
us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless
of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit
written agreement or government initiative expressly
permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

----- Forwarded by Howard V Carson/DEF/CSC on 10/04/2007 10:32 AM -----

             "Vijay
             Pasupuleti"
             <v_pasupuleti@hot                                          To
             mail.com>                 <dayton-oracle-organizers@freelists
             Sent by:                  .org>
             dayton-oracle-org                                          cc
             anizers-bounce@fr
             eelists.org                                           Subject
                                       [dayton-oracle-organizers] Re:
                                       Group name
             10/02/2007 04:58
             PM

             Please respond to
             dayton-oracle-org
             anizers@freelists
                   .org

Yes, I am connected to a little extent. Our company(CDO) is on their
partners' list.

I am supporting their SQL Databases for the Team Center (Online
Collaboration) Application.

I believe it's a TeraData shop and I doubt if they have any Oracle folks in
their group. But I can check and let you guys know.