[softwarelist] !Tablemate

  • From: "Anthony Baker" <bonytaker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:55:41 +0000

Thanks to all who replied to my query,
     I must make a few things clear about my requirements:-
(1) I must be able to use OLA to to go into Tablemate from OvnPro to re-edit data.
  (2) I do have a copy of VRPC and my copy of Tablemate is compatable
however sometime ago my Windows crashed and on re installing VRPC refuses to work. I have re installed from a valid copy of WindowsXP, nothing, so I purchased a new copy of Windows PRO but still nothing. Its about 12months ago and I can't remember the error message given. I did contact VRPC and was offered some advice but to no avail (3) Tablemate does all that I require, simple calculations and lots of alterative designs of lines. The use of a spreadsheet for my purposes is a complication that I don't want.
Many thanks & Regards,
Tony.