[softwarelist] Re: !Tablemate

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:19:25 GMT

On 11 Mar 2009  "Anthony Baker" <bonytaker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>      can anyone suggest a program similar to Tablemate but which runs on the
> Windows system. I would be most grateful for any advice.

I'm not quite sure what Tony wants. As Dave S has pointed out, any
spreadsheet will do what TableMate does, and then some more.

If it's a question of exporting TableMate files to Windows, these
files can be exported as csv, which will load into Excel, OpenOffice
spreadsheet and doubtless many other Windows programs.

Off-topic here, anyway, as TableMate isn't a David P app :-)

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.