[cst_2014_board] Re: state shirts

  • From: "Lisa Hubert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:13:52 -0600

I would feel uncomfortable collecting money for a shirt people didn't order.
And I can see Renee's point with not wanting other families to feel like their
team dues are used to buy shirts for some kids but not all the kids.

This is a grey area, and I'm not sure what to do.  Maybe in future years we can
wear our regular team shirt to state and not do state shirts?  There is such a
small window of time to order them that we don't have a chance to ask parents,
and we will always have an extra rush fee.

Lisa