[cst_2014_board] Re: state shirts

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:14:54 -0600

Second.

(But I don't think I would have any problem paying for Chris's shirt either, if we are tight budget wise or feel we should be careful about setting the expectation that state shirts are expected to be payed for by the team... This gets a little harder to manage if 50% of our kids qualify next year).

Thanks, John

On 7/21/2014 2:57 PM, Daniel Ostergren wrote:
If that is within budget, and there are no objections from others, I'd support that.
~Dan

๐ŸŒ

On Jul 21, 2014, at 1:41 PM, CAROL CLEAR <carolclear@xxxxxxx <mailto:carolclear@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

CAPS-
Wanted to see what you all thought of CST paying for the state t-shirts from the budget instead of asking families to pay?
The total was $272 or apx $17/shirt.
Carol