[cst_2014_board] Re: state shirts

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:52:03 -0600

I'm torn, but am fine with any decision.  On one hand, it's a nice CST gesture.
 On the other hand, I don't want it to seem odd to other parents of swimmers
who didn't make it to State but feel like they are paying for others.  And
that's all the hands I have.  As a parent of a state swimmer, I'm not expecting
it.  Should we get a vote from coaches?  Seems like they should maybe give
feedback as to what message they are comfortable sending.  Will they be the
ones to distribute the shirts?  Wherever the decision lands this is probably
something we can add to our team documents that parents receive early in the
season.

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~