[cst_2014_board] Re: End of year update

  • From: "Lisa Hubert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 01:23:18 -0600

Hi Marlene,
I found your email mixed in with 382 spam emails!  Why don't "they" know by now
that Marlene Hutton is NOT spam!  :)

I can pick up the remaining checks when you return.  I agree that leaving the
registration info at the pool isn't the best plan.  What if I scan them and
save them in DB?  That way we can keep the liability waivers on file for a
while.  Although, I don't know how much space that would take in DB…

Miss you all!
Lisa