[cst_2014_board] Re: End of year update

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:12:05 -0600

Yes, please tear up the Thieman's volunteer deposit check.

Unless there is some contact information that you think we should keep - I
think this year's registration forms can also be shredded and disposed of in
a responsible manner.  Thoughts anyone?

All CAPS - thanks for all the amazing amounts of hard work and diligence
you've put in over this last year!  Fantastic season.

Be back on Tuesday next week!
-Heidi