[cst_2014_board] Secretary TODO list

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 15:42:55 -0600

Hello CAPS -

As we are getting ready to be gone almost until our next meeting, I wanted to forward the list Marlene and I put together surrounding both what we did this season as well as some items for "general" calendar deadlines which may be about the same from year to year.

Thanks, John

Swim Team

Saturday, August 2, 2014

5:21 PM

Secretary actions

 * Registration prep (form, handbook) help
     o At pool 1st week for registration
 * Website calendar/events
 * Early warning emails
 * Banking (cards, access, checks, writing checks, online
   reimbursement, monthly statements for treasurer)
 * Website ownership, paid fees
 * Starter repair
 * Meets (heat sheets, programs, timer books, ...)
 * Meets computer setup
 * Team picture forms, day orginization
 * Collection $$ (wateworld, pictures, city, state)
 * Ribbons (organization, away meets, etc)
 * City preorder arrangements (tshirts, programs)
 * John 1st line on most email (questions, website, etc).Fair amount of
   time.
 * Holding, shedding volunteer check
 * Tent/popup transport
 * IT - drop box, drop box pictures, team unify setup (non trivial)

Timeline

 * March
     o packet
     o coaches contract
     o rec board contract
     o budget
     o welcome new board members
     o website
 * April
     o ribbons order through splash
     o league meeting
     o parents meeting email (base info, no swim after 15th)
 * May
     o starter repair ($125?).
     o check all meet HW
     o parents meeting
 * Jun
     o registration
     o spreadsheet
     o web database

Questions

 * City fees in year fee?
 * Packet assume there for city and state relays?
 * Longer term storage?
 * Online registration
 * Volunteer online