[cryptome] Re: TrueCrypt compromised

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:51:03 -0700

not trying to hijack the thread.. this is Relevant to what Shaun OConner
says.. check out the new bitshares DNS

http://vimeo.com/user24356268/review/89219239/9a45e730ca

http://www.dotp2p.io/

*.p2p will be the tld for bitshares dns. it has many advantages over
central authorities and it is completely decentralized.