[cryptome] Freelists As Well As NSA Snooping Addendum

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:57:20 -0400

Cryptome does not support secret forums, instead participants
should know contents are public before joining a forum or
participating.

This list has had little traffic and only a small number of
posters. That's a fine alternative to social media frenzy
of aiding official and commercial spying that is fostering
the unwary frenzy to harvest its "free" bounty.

We add on the possible list closing, all messages will be
deleted, subscriber list too.

But, destroying public information is abominable, so we
are open to persuasion on this.