Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:01:34 +0200

Lmao, I was a bit freaked when I realised Catherine is a dude.
I want to also figure out which characters benefit dash as opposed to
running, cos I mean, why would you want dash when running is so going for
movement.
I do know that with dash, you can cancel your lights into dash, so it could
be helpful for pressure.