RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 09:23:20 +0200

We have not done the permanent share for BB yet.
So this is how it works.  You you and Khan sign out, Me and Manase sign in,
dl the game and then update stuff as neccisary, this is important as we
can't sign back into your account after the next step.
Then you go to the sony online network and deactivate all consles that have
signed in using your account.
You can then activate your and Khan's systems.
As long as we (Manase and I) don't sign into your account, we can keep the
game running.
As soon as we sign in to your account for any reason, the game content will
be deactivated.

Got it?