RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 10:18:12 +0000

sap we make a good team.

@chaoscode, well done nick. got mine this morning.

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:00:01 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bro, I wasn't even aware of this game :) I mean damn, R90 for quality? I'll
have me some o that thanks :)

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lol, why does no-one listen to me anymore when I mention good deals?

Lol.

#chaoscode
On 27 Apr 2014 11:56, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Nic :)
Congrats to LB and Zombie for winning yesterday's team tourney :) That team
combination... *LOL*
Brackets: http://challonge.com/Yuyuha

Soz Zombie, didn't change the names but to everyone who wasn't there, Zombie
took my place in the tourney.
Btw, Chaos Code is AMAZING! Gonna be jamming this at sessions if other guys are
playing. I just love what you can do in this game.

KAGARI!!!! <3 <3 <3

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@sap