RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:24:21 +0000

salie bring me a hyabusa stick and kuro buttons from japan please and an xbone

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:16:42 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2nd July, next Wednesday.

What day is the JHB vs CPT exhibition?  Should check that it doesn't fall on
Eid...

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yo Salie, when are you leaving for Japan?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So Wii U owners will be getting 2 games!That's simply not fair...

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did something change?  It's still a Wii U exclusive AFAIK.  Besides the PS3
port of Bayonetta 1 sucked.

They've converted the original version that comes with the bundle to 60FPS.

http://platinumgames.com/2014/06/20/wii-u-bayonetta/

I must have this.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Relax it'll be coming to PSN soon.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who is selling the Wii U for the best price?  I really wanna get Bayonetta 2.