[CTS] Re: OT: L.A. beaches to be smoke-free

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:55:17 -0700

You have a point there, but remember that a lot of these people who wish to
jump on the anti-smoking bandwagon, gives no thought about tossing a beer can
or what have you, but these same people will not hesitate to call the smoking
police if someone is smoking. It doesn't matter if that person is 300 feet
away, he/she can still be seen, and plus, we wouldn't want that person to die
from that second hand smog..er..smoke can we? ;-)  They'll catch all types of
infections and so forth by swiming in the polluted water on the beach anyway.
Especially here in San Diego Mexi..er California! <smirk>  :-)

It is rumored that on  4/29/2004 at 1:24 PM Cuffy10@xxxxxxx said the following:

> I have a warped thought process but when I look at this a question comes
>to mind.
> Wouldn't it be easier, simpler, faster to inforce the Anti-Litter laws
>than to legislate a smoking ban ?
> A person with a camera and a long lens could make a fortune with a $500
>fine for littering and that would solve all the littering problem, not
>just the cigarette butt part of it.

> This message has been processed by {Firetrust Benign } [Linked to
>http://www.firetrust.com/products/benign/ ] .

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm