[CTS] Re: OT: L.A. beaches to be smoke-free

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:28:11 -0500

Is that any different than having to clear the broken glass, empty bottles
and cups, wrappers, etc from the beach as well? None including the butts is
a health risk unless it's like New Jersey with medical waste washing ashore.
Nothing like a nice sharp used needle in the sand or a juicy used gauze
bandage to make your day at the beach your last. No one has been killed,
mamed or hurt by spent cigarette butts in the sand and unless it's a
personal dislike it's not even a problem more than other human-made debris
left on the beach.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm