[CTS] Re: OT: L.A. beaches to be smoke-free

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:50:00 -0700

Actually the implication is, that it's time people and/or government should
start looking at the REAL problems and stop chipping away at people's rights,
just because it's the "in thing" to do. These same lunatics have no problem
whatsoever, getting in their cars, sitting in bumper to bumper traffic
everyday, breathing in a hell of a lot more crap than what they would get from
a smoker on a goddamn beach. So this is what I REALLY think, people have lost
their ever loving minds! Why are people hell bent on controlling other people's
lives?  Mind their own damn business, and leave me the hell alone! Quite being
stupid to be blunt! (not you literally)

Nuff said (for now) Gotta go to work.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm