[CTS] Re: Joe..

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:19:04 EDT

Wellll..alrighty then..you just hang in there..and I'm sure he'll be
contacting you soon..well..after his broken arms mend!!!  *BG*
This man barely knows how to turn the pc on and off..never mind do "stuff" on
it.  I don't THINK so!!  LOL
                         Jackie <--checkin out new pcs' for herself

In a message dated 8/3/2005 4:14:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We just came out of a committee meeting where it was decided, since you
got the new computer last time, that this time around your husband gets
the new one !
Unaminus decision....... have him contact us and we'll help him figure
out what to buy !