[CTS] Re: Joe..

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 08:59:18 -0700

CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Joe..I just mailed you offlist the updated Belarc for my PC...have fun.. ;)
Jackie

Some interesting info on your motherboard which has a 5/03/2000 BIOS

http://www.computerbanter.com/printthread.php?t=695

http://www.techimo.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-125681.html

Crawling around the web checking out that board I would think it may have joined you in "grandmotherhood" to coin a phrase ?
Although it's over five years old you could still gain a little by finding a socket 370 CPU but I hardly think it's worth it.
A new mobo and CPU combo from about 2003 or so would be a better approach to extend the life of your investment.......... and it's fun !