Re: Peer review

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:39:37 -0800

Still really really cool & I'm proud of you for speaking up vs. being pissed
about them not thinking of you (the strategy I would most likely take!). I
hope the class makes--that will show them that it really matters.
Do you have a more relaxed schedule like you did last term to give time to
the diss or is it back to the grindstone full force this time?
--Kath

--
It is a fearful thing
to love what death can touch.