Re: Peer review

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:25:57 -0800

A,
How cool. How did you score that class--you totally deserve it, but it
doesn't sound like something miserablecorida would do. I am tres jealous!
My books like that are back at school, I will look next week it it's not too
late.  Nothing in Cross Talk?

--
It is a fearful thing
to love what death can touch.