[citw150] CITW150 L3 Q4

  • From: Frances Halliday <hallidaf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I'm sending this again because my signature file was not working properly.
Hopefully I got it right this time.

The scam I read about is called phishing scams.  I think I may have
recieved one of these e-mails from PayPal.  The email asked me to update
or verify my account information.  Thank goodness I ignored it.  It
certainly pays to keep yourself informed.  I found this information at the
following site http://www.scambusters.org/dangerous.html

Frances Halliday
hallidaf@xxxxxxxxx

From what we get, we can make a living;