[citw150] CITW150 L3 Q4

  • From: melinda caveney <mcaveney48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:57:16 -0800 (PST)

       When searching for viruses online I found an interesting news article
(http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1624455,00020018.htm) warning of a
possible upcoming attack from Chinese experts.  They believe that there will be
a Valentines Day attack that they have named Vbs_Valentin.A.  The experts
believe that the attack will be spread using online chat systems and email.
Like past attacks, only people who open the email or attachment will be
infected.  The gives some prevention tips and mentions other viruses that have
broken out this week.  I think it will be interesting to see if the virus
really will be spread on Valentines Day!

  Melinda Harris Caveney
  "A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire
mcaveney48@xxxxxxxxx

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.