[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L6 Q6

  • From: Sue Petrisin <suepetrisin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

Telnet is used by our systems office staff to help
update our desktops and sometimes to direct us through
procedures in the programs.  It's great that they can
see what we are talking about - instead of trying to
explain it all.

Sue P

--- Cyborg Chihuahua <cyborg_chihuahua@xxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com