[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q6...

  • From: Valerie <valerie8019@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CITW 150 <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry if this is a repeated message. My computer froze up when I clicked send,
so I wasn't sure if it sent or not...

  I learned that you can access other computers using Telnet through the
Internet. Also, you can "talk" to the computer by entering commands to have it
do what you want it to do.
  http://www.cyberspace.org/telnet.html

  I practiced Telnet at http://www.moongate.net. It was kind of weird because I
had never used anything like it before. It took a while to get used to, but if
I had played around with it more, it might have gotten easier. But for now, I
would just rather stick with normal webpages.

  Valerie Tkaczyk
  valerie8019@xxxxxxxxx
  "Happiness depends upon ourselves."

starting at 1&cent;/min.