[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L6 Q6

  • From: Anne Phuong Nguyen <annephuongnguyen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:21:59 -0800 (PST)

This is just a test to see if I am unsubcribed

van awu <awuvan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Telnet is a text-based way of connecting
to other computers and networks and connect to databases, library catalogues
and other information resources globally.
  http://edt.uow.edu.au/elec195/group-projects-2k/group10/applications.htm
  I practiced telnet at Materia Magica multiplayer fantasy materiamagica.com
port 23 or 4000. The first thing that I noticed is that it is hard to read what
you have typed because the screen is black. So you will only know you have made
a mistake when you are told to re-type again. It was complicated but
interesting.

  Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.