[citw150] CITW150 L5 Q2

  • From: Joseph Corrion <corrionj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ListServ CITW150 <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:59:04 -0800 (PST)

E-mail newsletters

  Say which newsletters you are subscribed to?
  www.Monster.com
  www.MensHealth.com

  Please give the URL where you found the newsletter?
  http://my.monster.com/OptIn/Newsletters.aspx

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/homepage.do?cm_mmc=FitnessNL-_-2006_11_28-_-Footer-_-Homepage

  It?s name?
  MonsterLearning Newsletter
  MHNews (Mens Health Newsletter)

  Are they arriving?  Yes & Yes

  What do you like or not like about them?

  MonsterLearing covers a broad range of learning topics, because of this, I
only seemed to find 1 articles that was interesting.  However I did like the
fact that it had a search feature on the newsletter, that would do a search for
jobs within Monster.  I also like the fact that there was a tab listed at the
top to me to my account on Monster as well.  I did forward this newsletter to a
couple of family members because there were articles in there line of work or
education.

  MHNews primary focus is of course Mens Health, mostly with working out.  With
either weights, cardio and diet.  There seemed to be a lot of advertisments,
lot more then MonsterLearning.  But I was more interested in the articles
within this newsletter.  This news letter also seemed to inspire me more as
well.  I have saved several of the articles from this newsletter as well as
forward the newsletter to several friends.

  Of the two you subscribed to, which one do you think is the best?
  Honestly, I like MHNews the best.  However if I start to search for a
different job, that might change.

  Thank You,
  Joseph J. Corrion

Joseph J. Corrion
CorrionJ@xxxxxxxxx

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval."  Mark Twain

,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
 (_o_)

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.