[citw150] CITW150: L5 Q2

  • From: jarrid thomson <smooth_dude_03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 06:28:57 -0800 (PST)

My first newsletter was from Target. The URL for this one is: "Target.com"
<TargetNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
My second one came from Circuit City at: Circuit City
<circuitcity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes they are both arriving. I like the Circuit City newsletter because i get
good discounts on products. I don't like the Target letter because they never
have anything worth buying online. I like the Circuit City one best because of
the products they offer.

We must make the best of those ills which cannot be avoided.
  -Alexander Hamilton

  Email: smooth_dude_03@xxxxxxxxx
  Jarrid Thomson

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less
than one year.