[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L6 Q6

  • From: Ian Fechko <fechki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:43:50 -0800 (PST)

Most people do think it will be something a lot harder than it actually is..
they believe this because "Telnet" isn't a term used everyday for most people.
The only thing I don't like about Telnet is all the reading you have to do =P.

Brian Sheehan <bsfire87@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: 6. Telnet is a very interesting
device.  I learned that it is a system where you can control the server and
communicate with others on it without actually being on the server. The URL is
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/Telnet.htm. I practiced using telnet on
telnet//140.147.254.3.   It was for the Congress Information System.  The
system was very easy to use all I had to do was just punch in one number and it
would  take me to where I wanted to go.  At first I thought that it would be a
difficult system to use but I learned that it is actually very simple.

Have a great day and be safe,

Brian Sheehan

bsfire87@xxxxxxxxx

Ian Fechko