[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q6

  • From: <amstallworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:43:21 -0500

I was able to learn basically everything that I now know about Telnet. This a
feature I was not even aware I had and I could not have used it if I did know.
The tutorial walked me through some of the basic functions of Telnet. The URL
for the tutorial is
http://www.helpquest.com/support/tutorials/telnet.shtml#whatis

I practiced using the Telnet at telnet://140.147.254.3/

I found it very akward to use. I was never using computers in the MS-DOS days
so the commands were difficult for me. I did realize that it's still widely
used although I doubt that I would ever use it again.

Michael Stallworth