[citw150] CITW 150 L3Q5

  • From: Joe Chinault <joechinault@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 03:26:16 -0800 (PST)

An issue I read about involves "bugs" online that gather information about you.
Many of them vary in what they do from seeing where you go, to gathering
personal informtion. I think that certain types of monitoring should be
allowed. Such as a business online seeing where all customers go on their
website, what things are most viewed. This can allow a business to evaluate
what their customers want and lead to better service. However, when information
such as your name, phone number, email address, or files on you computer are
obtained I feel that it has gone to far. I think that regulations and laws
should be made about these "online bugs". Here is a link to an article I read
about this
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A6818-2001Mar14&notFound=true.

A good name, like good will, is got by many actions and lost by one.(Lord
Jeffery)
joechinault@xxxxxxxxx
Joe Chinault

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.