[chaoscope] Re: Development update

  • From: Leo Feret <leoferet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:26:45 -0400

Have you tried using another browser to see if it works? Have you disabled
our add-ons, extensions, etc to see if it works? OK for me using Firefox.

Leo Feret - "I'm not always at the keyboard;
·|Ô¿Ô¬|· ̣˙̣˙ ̣˙̣˙̣˙ ̣˙̣˙sometimes I use the mouse."
"Change before you have to." - Jack Welch
"Change is the only constant." - Arthur Schopenhauer