[chaoscope] Re: Development update

  • From: "ds-mail" <ds-mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:34:23 -0500

I am not aware of them....I have maybe a hundred collected....more the
merrier...please point us to them.

I assume they are directly .map files  useable without needing any
translation/conversion?  I have many other gradients but they need
conversion and its too much work.

Doug

Please Note: All outgoing & incoming email, including attachments, are
scanned for viruses.