[chaoscope] Re: Catching up (perspective)

  • From: "Alan Tennant" <alan2here@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:16:09 +0000

More control over lights for solid mode sounds great :¬) I like fractals
that have only one bright light source, gives nice light and shadowed areas.

I'm gonna ask a couple more questions then stop being noisy.

Got any plans in future development for this
http://www.btinternet.com/~ndesprez/tutorials/search.htm<http://www.btinternet.com/%7Endesprez/tutorials/search.htm>
With the 'maps' so users could maybe chose the parameters for the 'x' and
'y' coordinates and what the other fixed parameters are and then see a 'map'
(with the chosen gradient), which they can then chose a location on to get
that attractor or save the view as an image etc...?

I find the animation feature really quite hard to use at the moment, I like
the way ulrafractal deals with animations and wondered if you had any plans
for implementing a similar system?