[chaoscope] Catching up

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:16:59 +0000

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Charles for linking to his art, I can tell you spent some time working on the lights! Good luck with the contest. Although I'm working on 0.4, it's gonna be a while before the first beta version is out, remember how long it took last time! I'm currently playing around with perspective (struggling is probably more accurate) and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do next, probably haze.

Many thanks to François for updating his gallery (eventually!). Now I feel obliged to update the web site, something I've happily avoided for the past few months. I'll try to create a page for the benchmark I promised a while ago.

I advise everyone to play around with François' parameters and reuse the light settings you like.

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez