[chaoscope] Re: Four Elements

  • From: Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:55:44 +0100

Ah icons.
I think I will play around a bit more with this attractor type in the future.
I am mostly using the julia attractor or the pickover attractor.

They are all icons; thank you for your kind comment. I can send you the
parameters if you want. On several of those I've been experimenting with 3+
values on one or more values.

----- Original Message ----- From: Christian Weiß To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 2:46 AM
  Subject: [chaoscope] Re: Four Elements

  Very nice picture.
  I like the fractal you have chosen for the fire element. What kind of
attractor is this?

  Good luck for the contest.

  Christian

Hello you inactive list people,

Send us links if you made a good-looking or unusual image, I'm interested for
one.
I made a big and complicated Quadruptich (?) for a contest on DeviantART
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44091048/ . It isn't submitted yet, any
critique appreciated.
I am quite proud of it so mind you use words meek as milk.

Charles Lips