[chaoscope] Re: Four Elements

  • From: Richard Pilkington <richardpilkington@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:02:47 +1300

Hi,

I've been watching this list for about a year if not more now. This is my
first post.

Here are my Chaoscope renderings mainly playing around with the Julia.

Some of the images are put into photoshop after for a high pass sharpening
layer on overlay mode at 80% but that's about it.

2 mov's, jpeg and a gallery, enjoy.

http://www.visuallyrich.com/chaoscope/gallery/

http://www.visuallyrich.com/chaoscope/