[chaoscope] Re: Catching up

  • From: "Marjo & Charles Lips" <familylips@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:56:53 +1300

Thanks Nicolas!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chaoscope
  Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 1:16 PM
  Subject: [chaoscope] Catching up

  Hi everyone,

  Thanks to Charles for linking to his art, I can tell you spent some time
  working on the lights! Good luck with the contest.
  Although I'm working on 0.4, it's gonna be a while before the first beta
  version is out, remember how long it took last time! I'm currently
  playing around with perspective (struggling is probably more accurate)
  and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do next, probably haze.

  Many thanks to François for updating his gallery (eventually!). Now I
  feel obliged to update the web site, something I've happily avoided for
  the past few months. I'll try to create a page for the benchmark I
  promised a while ago.

  I advise everyone to play around with François' parameters and reuse the
  light settings you like.

  Regards,

  Nicolas Desprez