[brailleblaster] Re: Preparing for the next release

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:47:40 -0500

Well, this is not final. Onl.y developers are likely to test
BrailleBlaster at this stage. However, I can provide a single download
for each platform and architecture. That will be simpler in some ways.
One problem is that my machines and compilers are all 64-bit. Volunteers
are needed to produce the 32-bit versions of liblouis and liblouisutdml.
We should also probably have volunteers who can produce the libraries
for Mac PowerPC's. However, I wonder if there are versions of swt for
the PowerPC.

John