[brailleblaster] Re: Preparing for the next release

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:40:55 -0500

Scott,

Congratulations! I wish everyone ran Linux. If you have both Subversion
and Mercurial you can download liblouis and liblouisutdml from their
repositories and compile them. I just need the 32-bit libraries. The
other files are platform-independent. You can send the library binaries
to me privately as e-mail attachments.

Thanks,
John