[brailleblaster] Re: I broke some of the paths, how can I fix them

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:50:49 -0800

Hi,

I am designing my bootstrapping exicutable to pass through the command-line
arguments, so you would call it like this.

/Applications/Braille\ Blaster.app/Contents/MacOS/brailleblaster arguments

This will call the following.

java -jar /Applications/Braille\
Blaster.app/Contents/Resources/brailleblaster.jar arguments.

Regards,
Alex,