[brailleblaster] Re: I broke some of the paths, how can I fix them

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:19:01 +0000

As mentioned the arch parameter is not needed, the Java system property "os.arch" will find that out in the Java code. Sample line of Java code would be:

String arch = System.getProperty("os.arch");

Michael Whapples
On 31/01/11 19:49, Alex Jurgensen wrote:
Hi John,

I can't avoid this problem without needlessly inflating the size of the BB mock
up.

This is why I requested the addition of the "arch" parameter. If "arch" was set
on the commadn-line, then BB would alter the path where it finds the native libraries.

Regards,
Alex,

On 2011-01-31, at 11:44 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:

You will have to change org.brailleblaster.BBIni.java Change
nativeLibraryPath. If you moved the library with the jar files you will
have to give a classpath Could you avoid this problem? Porting should be
as simple as possible.

John

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:12:36AM -0800, Alex Jurgensen wrote:
Hi All,

Whe I was building my latest edition of my Braille Blaster mock up, I moved the "lib" and
"native" subdirectories.

What do I need to pass in at the command-line to get BB to work again?

Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex,

Alex Jurgensen,
VoiceOver Trainer,