[brailleblaster] Re: Boxlines

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:06:32 -0400

Michael,

I will get you more info on the fatal error later today. I have to leave
right now.

As far as removing the boxline style, could the Apply button change to a
Remove button when you select the boxline style in the Style Panel where a
boxline style has already been applied to an element? That would be an easy
way to remove it.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic