[brailleblaster] Re: Boxlines

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:53:21 +0100

I believe the removing boxlines is something which will be dealt with soon. Any view on how it should be done?

Do you have more details on the fatal error, any log output or is it a crash?

Michael Whapples
On 31/07/2014 15:47, Vic Beckley wrote:

I have updated to the latest liblouisutdml from the repo. Here is what I am seeing now.

The boxlines are showing up in the Braille preview now. There is a blank line between the end of the text and the bottom boxline. For styles that have a blank line before and after, there are 2 boxlines before the closing boxline.

I am having trouble with fatal errors when applying boxlines. The first one after opening a document seems to work, but after that Brailleblaster closes when I apply one and there is a fatal error in the console window.

How do you remove boxlines from within BB?

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic