[brailleblaster] Re: Boxlines

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:30:28 -0400

To clarify, formatFor brf and formatFor textDevice, both have bugs but in
different ways.  formatFor textDevice inserts the top and bottom boxlines,
but also inserts an additional blank line between the text and the bottom
boxline.  formatFor brf is not inserting the actual boxline text, but the
spacing before and after the text is correct.