[bookshare-discuss] Re: spelling

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:27:52 -0500

When I was in school students were taught to spell phonetically it didn't matter if you were blind or sighted. My fingers are very bad spellers. they don't seem to be able to learn. Grin. I know what Anne means by being a visual learner. I picture the word in my head. Sometimes it is easier for me to remember the spelling of a word if I see it in braille even if it has contractions. My problem with the spell checker is that when I misspell a word the spellchecker can't figure out what I was trying to spell

Rita

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>