[bookshare-discuss] Re: spelling

  • From: Joan Leonard <jolee4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:06:20 -0500

I do that a lot too.  Trying not to do it this time.
Joanie LeonardAt 07:37 AM 1/10/2008, you wrote:
One of my most frequent typos is towritewordswithoutspackingbetweenthem. That time, it was deliberate. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.