[bookshare-discuss] Re: paula dean family cookbook submitted

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:02:29 -0800

Hi, Traci, yes you have arrived. You will definitely be celebrating when you
get that nice little email that your book is in the collection. I found your
book there, by the way. Congratulations for your accomplishment. I wish you
many more happy experiences proofreading, scanning, or whatever you choose
to lay your hand to. Regards, Kim.

  _____