[bookshare-discuss] Re: paula dean family cookbook submitted

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 01:35:27 -0800

Kim,
Brian answered my author question.  The book was called sun kissed and the
author Catherine Anderson. Also, as I was subbing the book, it tole me there
were 439 spelling mistakes and I was floored.  Then I remembered how Paula is
still a Southern girl at heart and how the book is peppered with words like
yall and lip smackin good and things like that.  I really enjoyed proofing this
book because I could just hear her laugh and her wording as I read.